I am officially a stylist at Keaton Row– eek!
Make sure to check out my profile, plus read below for my Q&A session. Let’s get to know each other better
Who is your personal style icon? (name up to three)
There are so many fantastic women it is hard to choose! But I would have to narrow it down by saying: Olivia Palermo (were talking style– not personality), Blair from Atlantic-Pacific (read: ingenuity) and last but not least the “off-duty” look. Namely, Miranda Kerr. She is so effortless, the denotation of chic and resourceful.
What one item in your wardrobe could you never live without, and why?
Not surprisingly, my chambray top. I’ve been rocking this bad boy for about 4 years (when everyone called it a mom shirt, before it was cool), because I saw the endless possibilities due to the sheer versatility. It is my swiss army knife: it can do anything.
What’s been your biggest investment piece thus far? What is one investment piece you hope to one day call your own?
My biggest piece was a pair of vintage onyx and gold disk earrings from the 70s. From the moment I saw them I was ridiculously obsessed. Unlike clothing, accessories can be worn over and over again and last. The lasting part is key with an investment. I am currently saving up to buy a black classic flap vintage Chanel bag. This is the very definition of timeless fashion. My heart stops very time I see one.
What is your universal style tip (something every woman can benefit from)?
My best advice: make 90% of your closet completely and utterly versatile and the other 10% ridiculously frivolous. You should be able to wear everything in your wardrobe at least 10 different ways. That remanding 10%? That is for pure glamour and fun.
Where can we find you on a Saturday afternoon?
You can find me strolling around uptown Minneapolis, with a spicy chai tea latte in hand, (Iphone in the other), rummaging through vintage shops. My head is most likely thrown back due to a belly laugh. I have hilarious friends. Most likely I am in completely unreasonable and unrealistic shoes, I love them.
As on my profile: 6 pictures that provide as inspiration:
As always, thanks for reading.